Thursday, September 30, 2010

Tomorrow......Then I Can Shut The Fuck Up




The Gracious Few is coming to the TLA. FINALLY!!!!! Since my JSE days, you have heard me carry on about this band. I never made a secret about my love for Candlebox and JSE played the snot out of Live. Therefor, you've probably listened to me rave like a lunatic for MONTHS when news of Candlebox lead singer Kevin Martin joining the members of Live broke. For me this is having sex while watching the Giants win a Superbowl. Two of my favorite, most UNDERRATED bands are coming to a small club, playing some amazing music that they've written for the occasion, and charging me TEN BUCKS to get in. Three years ago ten bucks was just about two gallons of gas. If you like one song by each of these guys and haven't picked up the Gracious Few album, you'll get more than your ten bucks worth seeing one of rocks greatest voices EVER and one of the most musically unique bands of ANY generation play together. The video I posted is called Crying Time. Seriously, I am a very hetero sexual male, but this guys voice really makes me question that from time to time. Anyway JSE fans, I miss the fuck out of you. It's been a while. Stop down at the TLA and lets have a few while rocking out. What a band to see while catching up huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment