Friday, September 24, 2010

What's Going On?

Yo, it's Friday so I'll keep the news short, sweet, and simple to keep your focus on happy hour.

Classic Rock's own Bad Company have announced they are planning to hang it up soon, according to the Southwest Times Record. Bad Company probably should have spent more time announcing they were still together

Areosmith's Steven Tyler claims his band mates are jealous of his new job as an American Idol judge alongside Jennifer Lopez and Randy Jackson, according to rockradio.co.uk. As far as I know, J Lo still has her voice box and Randy Jackson? Joe Perry is so much fucking cooler that Randy Jackson it's laughable. I'd rather hang out with ZEBRA'S Randy Jackson than American Idol's Randy Jackson. Really Steven, who's behind the door inside that burnt out head of yours?

Heart's Nancy Wilson, the hot one, has filed for divorce after twenty years of marriage with Cameron Crowe. According to the Associated Press, Wilson cited irreconcilable differences as the reason for the divorce. Okay look. I suck at relationships, so I'm not an expert here, but what differences can two people possibly have that would take TWENTY YEARS to realize they won't work out?

Duff McKagen left Janes Addiction after a short stint as the touring bass player to reform Velvet Revolver. Jane's guitarist Dave Navarro told K-ROC out in Cali that Velvet was auditioning singers as we speak. Okay, I know he's a dick but can I make a suggestion? Something tells me a band consisting of Slash, Duff McKagen, and Matt Sorum would sound GREAT with Axl Rose on lead vocals. Call it instinct

I've got more to tell, but happy hour doesn't last forever. I'll talk to you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment