Monday, September 27, 2010

Can't Buy Love and Affection?



You know, there are comebacks I've been waiting on my whole life. Since 2000 I waited for Pantera to kick my ass again until 2004 when some piece of garbage took that dream away. I'm still waiting on Guns and Roses. Hell, I'm now waiting on Velvet Revolver. There's a ton of bands out there that we're all desperatly waiting to see again, so you might understand my disapointement by the latest reunion?

This is from Blabbermouth.net:

"Lightning Strikes Twice", the new album from NELSON, is scheduled for release on November 5 in Europe via Frontiers Records.

On September 29, 1991 NELSON reached the height of the U.S. single chart with their evergreen hit "(Can't Live Without Your) Love And Affection". Their music has stood the test of time and now 20 years later Matthew and Gunnar Nelson explore fresh creative territory in the present with their new album, "Lightning Strikes Twice".

The new album goes straight back to the absolute brilliance of NELSON's first album, hence the title, featuring an amazing set of songs that are going to restore the faith in NELSON"

Look, on the air I never tried to let my true feelings about bands or songs out in fear of insulting a listener with a different view point. This time I'm going on my better judgement here by thinking no one reading this will get offended when I ask: WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT NELSON??????????? That line about this album restoring our faith in Nelson. Did they ever SEE the video for Love and Affection

No comments:

Post a Comment