Friday, October 16, 2009

ROAD TRIP MO FO's

All right metal heads, who's for heading back to my hometown with me to see one of the coolest metal bands EVER play their only headlining show of 2009? Machine Head is back and playing a bar called the Crazy Donkey on November 6th. The Donkey has a special place in my heart ever since my half "challenged" best friend crashed his yellow XTERA into the side of it with me sitting shotgun. Good times. The Donkey is a big place and a great venue for Machine Head. Elsewhere on this blog is Machine Heads version of Message In a Bottle by the Police. Below are some classic songs. Anyone interested in taking a trip to see one metal's last bands can contact me at BrianAnthony616@yahoo.com. I'm thinking a train ride from A. C. to Penn station and then a 30 minute ride on the LIRR to the Donkey. That's three and a half hours of pre-game.






No comments:

Post a Comment